Our Mission Statement
The City of Kingston Public Works Department’s mission is to serve the public in a safe, efficient and timely manner. Our department is responsible for maintenance of 11+ miles of city roads, including signage.
Our Values and Principles
- Our employees demonstrate daily their dedication to their work.
- All tasks are attended to in a timely and diligent manner.
- They perform within the budget constraints and available resources.
- All aspects of our work are guided by the need to improve service delivery to clients; internally and externally.
Our Goals and Objectives include:
- Maintaining our streets in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeping our Town clean and beautiful.
- Keeping Town vehicles and equipment well-maintained.
- Assisting other city departments as needed.